Monday, December 31, 2012

Half from them ~ 2012..

Ohoho!
Today is the last day for 2012 and I'm still in life.
Thank God.
I hv a lot of memories either bad or good.
Many lessons learned in 2012.
One thing that I got, I can't ever trust a person much than I trust myself.
Why?
Because no one will love me as much as I do.

By the way, 

I was lucky to hv many frenz who also love me.
And I love uolls too.
They gave me a color to paint my drawing of life.
Up and down, all the awesome frenz were there.


Money and calculator?
Accountancy's frenz (diploma and bachelor)














A part of my heart since diploma.
Komander's frenz










New adventure gang and "gila-gila" frenz







Lepaking and santaiking frenz





Thank to all of u. I give a star to our friendship.
May Allah bless us together.
Insha Allah.





1 comment:

  1. komander frenz kot ha5
    asal aku tak masuk dalam accountancy frenz jugak

    ReplyDelete