Thursday, September 27, 2012

Actually..

My life. My choices. My problems. My mistakes. My lessons.
I may be ignoring you, but inside I'm dying to talk to you.
I say I don't care about you but every time my phone vibrates, a part of me hopes it's you.
You know, actually not talking to you kills me inside.
Sometimes I stay up at night thinking about you and wishing we could be together.
You have no idea how hard it is for me to stop thinking about you.
I'm scared of losing you, but then again, you're not even mine.
We are not belong to each other.
I loved our beginning and hated our ending.
I need to moved on because every time I know your not mine or think about you,
my heart breaks a little more.
I don't want to be a heart breaker but I don't want to have my heart break either.


P/s : Don't pretend you understand how I feel because for sure, 
you won't understand even if you try. 
I'm sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Honest & Humble comment:
    This phrase "I loved our beginning and hated our ending" proved Syaitan's doing.
    A verse in Al-Quran means something like this;
    -Syaitan will ask you to do what you shouldn't do, and later leave you in the mistakes. Syaitan can see what we couldn't see, and Allah has the Greatest Torture- Surah Al-Anfal (Verse 48)

    Let's change. No more couple. Don't take care of our ego, but take care of our pride.

    It's ok to make mistake, but it's not ok if we don' correct it.

    Let's protect the purity of Islam together bcoz if we discover Islam in every single part of our live, it's sweeter than what we think.
    Truly written by : afqh

    ReplyDelete